Here ye, hear ye! All must abide by the following rules when playing on our servers, or face the consequences!
- Listen to the staff - they're your new best friends!
- No harassing other players - be respectful!
- No racism or other denigratory speech!
- Limited swearing is allowed, provided that it is respectful in nature to other players! - You're (almost) all adults, behave like it.
- No advertising - you will be immediately penalised. This includes servers Youtube channels, etc.
- No spamming - it's bloody annoying!
- No cheating hacks, mods, or exploits - minimap is allowed.
The VectronGaming community uses Teamspeak to hangout, and chat while playing. Come join us!
- To join, open up your Teamspeak client, and on the top left, click on "Connections", and then "Connect".
MC.VectronGaming.cominto the Server Address field, then enter your Minecraft username into the Nickname field, and click connect!
If you don't already have a Teamspeak client, you can download it here.
The VectronGaming Minecraft server uses the Towny plugin for land management and protection.
- To see a list of available towns, type /t list
- To join a town, ask the Mayor if you can join, or if it's an open town, type /t join [townname]
- Once you have joined a town, find an empty plot, and type /plot claim - this is now your land to build your home on
You can learn more about Towny, and see all the commands here.
The VectronGaming economy is based around iron, as it's the only item that you can sell directly to the server for money. All other items can be sold in player made shops using the ChestShop plugin.
To sell your iron (you must be a Member):
Visit the server spawn with /spawn
- Turn around and walk to the far wall with the sign labeled [SELL]
- Hold the iron you wish to sell, and right click the sign (repeat until satisfied)
To create a Chest Shop:
1. Place a chest on the ground
2. Place a sign 1 block away from the chest (for example, above it)
3. On the sign, write:
First line will be filled by the plugin automatically
Price line is a combination of buy and sell prices. You need to have a price indicator (like 'B' - price that will apply to items BOUGHT by PLAYERS - or 'S' - the SELL price) near the price - the prices are separated by a colon (:)
Some of the possible price combinations: "B 5:5 S", "B 5", "S free" You can find out the name of the item you're holding by doing
A person can buy 64 diamonds for 10 dollars and sell them back for 5 dollars from AcrobotPL
VectronGaming uses McMMO to provide a fun, RPG style gameplay. Nearly every action in Minecraft gives you experience points for a skill. After collecting enough experience points, you level up, which awards you special abilities such as avoiding fall damage, or mining faster, etc.
To view the player level scoreboard, type /mctop
To learn more about McMMO, click here.